Destiny of a Wizard
A downloadable game for Windows
The Story Thus Far...
Since the dawn of time, the power of the Blue Wizards has been known to all folk. Life was peaceful for many years until an evil being known as Darklin came into the realm of the Vale Islands
This was known as the "Darkest Hour". Many perished...men...women...and childern. The battle between the powerful Blue Wizards and the force known as Darklin waged on for many, many years. Until finally, the Wizards drove off Darklin and he was banished to another realm. Even though he was defeated, he was not dead.
The Wizards sealed him away. The only way he could be brought back is by sacrificing a Wizard. By sacrificing a Wizard, their power could be used to release the powers of darkness.
This would break the seal that binds Darklin. Knowing this knowledge, the Wizards decided to shut themselves away from everyone.
They decided to live in secret so that no force, good or evil, can know where the descendants of the Wizards lived.
Our story begins here, where the Wizards reside in peace and in secret....
* A linear turned based RPG spanning over five chapters.
* Old school style retro fast pace combat.
* Comedy references full of derpness including "4th wall" ones!
* Over 50 various monsters to do battle with!
* Experience voice overs from over six different characters!
* Unlock magical spells as you seek out the four elemental crystals of the Vale Islands.
* A special unlockable sixth chapter which includes several features not from the main adventure!
|Release date||Mar 12, 2015|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||Comedy, destiny, destiny-of-a-wizard, Fantasy, RPG Maker, ultimacj, ultimacj-productions, Wizards|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Blog, Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Destiny of a Wizard Now on Icho.io!Apr 01, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.